The Mid Devon Cycling Club are proud run a Race Team. We concentrate on riding Road Races, Circuits Races and TT’s within the South West and have Seniors, Juniors, Youths and Women’s teams
- Raise the profile of racing within the club
- Continue the legacy of producing quality riders and results
- Retain and support young riders
- Reward results
- Create a lasting link between the club and its sponsor
- Top ranked South West regional Club in 2018 – BC points
- Ten regional wins
- Youth/Junior specific: The aim is to build a working group of riders who will progress through to the Junior ranks and support each other going forward. They’ll be targeting the regional series and a couple of rounds of the National series, This will be driven by the riders and we will facilitate their programme and provide financial assistance to attend the National series.
Who is eligible?
- All club members who have expressed an interest in racing and some new riders too.
- A tiered approach to benefits
- Youth, Junior and Senior teams
This is only made possible by allocation of monies from the MDCC rider support fund – via the Dartmoor Classic and Colin Lewis Cycles
If you are interested in joining – please contact below: